Thursday, June 19, 2014

Four

Talk to me dammit. Ask me things, give me an opening to share my thoughts because I'm not going to do it on my own. I'm quiet because I feel like the world either can't handle what's in my head or will judge me so harshly for it and I need SOMEONE to tell me that's not true. I need to either confirm or disprove that I'm like everyone else, that my thoughts aren't some alien philosophical world or a black pit of depression any more than anyone else's. Someone fucking talk to me for god's sake. I can't just start the conversation. I 'm begging you, just fucking say something. Anyone. Say something to me. And aside from giving me an outlet for my own insanity, share with me you mind. Tell me what's behind those intense eyes that you dart away whenever I meet your gaze. Share your soul with me. I promise I won't judge. I just want to know. And I want someone to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment